Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Announcing

100 Computer Tips in 100 Days


I have exciting news about this blog, 100 Computer Tips in 100 Days. Starting on February 1, 2013 and running for the following 99 days, I will be posting one computer tip a day. These tips are based on questions I'm asked every day when working with clients. The tips will be geared for a variety of computer user levels. Some will be beginner basics but most will be productivity tips that can be used in both the Apple and PC environments. I'm really excited about this adventure and hope you subscribe to the blog so you get the updates.

If you can't wait for 100 days to see all of the tips, I anticipate them being available in book form. When I have that part worked out I will give the link.

Happy Computing!

Diane McKeever


2 comments:

  1. Diane, Wonderful idea:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. Hope you share this when I start posting. I think many people will learn to be better computer users.

      Delete

Named Cells and Ranger in Excel

Great Computer Tips Named Cells and Ranges in Excel Naming cells Cells already have names such as A1, B27, etc. but you can also give them n...